Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its been a long time...

I feel like I haven't blogged in forevvvver. Etsy has been at a slow crawl this summer. But day before yesterday I sold 2 things and last night I sold 2 things. So that's good. I think its so funny that I still get super excited when I sell something. It doesn't feel like its happened 35 times. My goal is to have sold at least 75 things by my 1st anniversary(October 18..I think). Everyone please help me reach my goal :D. I have just been hanging out with my friends and chatting on Etsy and cleaning and stuff. And like always trying to promote my Etsy business as much as possible.



Here are some pictures of my life lately.
The Watervale Inn

Me and My friend Emma kayaking.( I am on the right or top)
Shadow pictures :D
My dog Buster(White Schnauzer) and her dog Lucy (Shiatsu and Chihuahua mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment