Monday, August 31, 2009

Its' Monday!

Happy Monday!
A few days ago I ordered some gold and silver plated bobby pins along with some cabochons and some beads. I have been waiting very excitedly for them to arrive. I love getting mail as it doesn't happen very often. So I am more than excited when the mail truck goes by. I got my first order of cabs in the mail they other day and of course I didn't read the description so they were WAY to small. Which was sad since I spent money on them, but I guess I will have to find another use for them!

So I am realllllly excited to use all the new stuff I got, get ready for some really cool bobby pins!
I have made two sales in the last 24 hours which is exciting, so I am in a great mood! Sorry about my rambling on, just thought I would let you all know that new items are coming!

Hope everyone is having a great day!




3 comments: