Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Halloween items and a welcome to new followers

I have been browsing Etsy lately and noticed that everyone is already gearing up for Halloween! It's only August!I walked in Home Goods the other day and they already have Halloween things. I never really understood why everyone has to get ready soooo early, my summer isn't over yet!So I decided I better get some Halloween things out soon! I also wanted to say thanks and welcome to all of my new followers I have gotten in the past few days. I have about 14 new followers as of this post! Thanks everyone! I also thought I would post some of the new Halloween items I have been working on! Hope you like them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Halloween? I can't think more than a week ahead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know littlegray pixel. Etsy has been going Halloween crazy and if they say its time to sell your Halloween stuff, its time!

    ReplyDelete