Friday, September 4, 2009

Feelin Hungry Friday-Strawberry Lemonade

Strawberry Lemonade
I wanted to put this recipe on this week so we can maybe drag summer on a little longer. Enjoy!


Ingredients
Serves 2.
1 pint strawberries
8 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
8 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Seltzer water

Directions
Puree strawberries and 2 teaspoons sugar in a blender. Set out two glasses, and spoon 3 tablespoons of the resulting strawberry puree, 4 tablespoons sugar, and 4 tablespoons lemon juice into each glass. Stir the lemonade, and add ice. Top off the glasses with seltzer water. Add more sugar if desired.

Recipe thanks to MarthaStewartLiving.com

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. This recipe sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM!!!! Def cooling off with this one this weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a watermelon chilling. I think I'm going to try this with watermelon since I don't have strawberries! It looks so yummy! Hope it works.

    Justine
    http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete