Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Change to "What I want right now wednesdays"

I have decided to change the format of the items on "What I want right now Wednesdays". I will now every Wednesday be making an Etsy mini of great Etsy items on a certain theme. So you wont be alerted when they are posted, you will just have to come here on Wednesdays.

I am doing this because I want it to be easier for everyone to get to the items I show. It will be easier if you like and item to just click on it and it will take you straight to the shop!

Have a great day,
-Julie

1 comment:

  1. The little turtle brooch is so cute. Great selection.

    I was also stopping by to say I’ve given you a One Lovely Blog award, so please stop by and collect it.

    Justine
    http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete