Friday, October 9, 2009

Last chance to cast your vote!

Today is the last day of the Etsy seller contest. To vote, you can check out the Etsy mini above and choose your 2 favorite items. Just leave a comment on this post telling me which is your favorite.

If you have already voted on the previous post about this contest it will be included this is just a continuation.

I will stop the contest around 8 pm eastern time tonight.

Make sure you vote! The winner will be announced and contacted tomorrow night.

4 comments:

  1. octopus is so sweet

    peacock neclace is beautiful

    these two get my vote

    veedubz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I apologize because I cant vote in that thing you asked me too because I am not a member of that site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gloves are so pretty sorry my vote is late Hope it COunts

    ReplyDelete