Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Thursday :)



Happy Thursday everyone!

I have had a verrry long week even though where I live we dont have school tomorrow. I have the ACT and MME tests next week, so scary, which basiclly will decide my future. How nerve racking is that? So I am trying to stay calm and work on my ACT test prep booklets this weekend.

It is so warm and sunny here today( a whopping 45 degrees) haha. It is actually warm though compared to the 20 or below it has been lately. Finally the snow is starting to melt here and I am hoping it stays that way. I am really looking forward to planting my vegetable garden this year, when it gets going I will definetly post pictures!

Have a great weekend,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. This is the time of year I start dreaming of my garden, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is cute! good luck on the MME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a time I went to a fabric warehouse of some sort and there being a humongous box of misc. buttons. Loved it and this reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete