Sunday, August 29, 2010

What's New



Hello and Happy Sunday!

I particularly like Sundays, I think they are very relaxing. They are your last chance to enjoy some free time before the busyness of the week starts up again.
I wanted to share "What's new" with me and my shops, today I place another large button order because robinsegg's Solid color button mix stock is seriously dwindling. It was time to reorder and I also picked out some new button colors I will be adding. like Bright green, a berry yogurt color, aqua blue and some new mixes for the holidays.

Like this one for Fall....

This is my last week of summer before heading back to school so I am enjoying the freedom! I will soon be applying for colleges and praying that I get into my favorite choices. It's really going to be a crazy year for me but a fun one. :)

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment