Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nice to meet you



I really don't feel like I have shared that much about myself so here it is.

Name---Julie
From--- Michigan
I'm-- 17
Hopefully--- going to art school next year to study interior design
I am a-- morning person
Favorite color--- plum purple, or orange, maybe olive green too..hmm..
Favorite TV show--- I can't choose, eh, Bones, Gilmore Girls, Vampire Diaries,The Office, Glee, House.. and on and onnn ( I really like TV)
Fav. book--- Harry potter of course, any craft or decorating book, Linger and Shiver by Maggie Stefaver, honestly this list could also be endless
I want to travel to- Italy, Greece, France, England, Ireland, and Napa Valley California
Top 8 favorite movies ( not in order)
1. Because I said so
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. The Italian Job
4. The Thomas Crown Affair
5. Cars
6. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
7. The Notebook
8. Yours, Mine, and Ours
My top 10 favorite things in the world, not including my friends and family of course.
1. Anything chocolate
2. When it's sunny outside
3. My Schnauzer Buster
4. Comfy beds and clean sheets
5. Laughing so hard you don't make any noise
6. My friend Nora's impression of our dads voices
7. Being up north
8. Eating Italian food
9. Finding a book so good it takes you only a day to read it because you can't stop
10. Buttons!

My dream is to be- the next Martha Stewart minus the conviction and the TV show. I want to have a company that does a ton of different things including interior design and decorating work, a line of jewelry, a line of kitchen and dishware, a line of clothing, a line of bedding, and books (including a cook book with recipes by my best friend Tara) and a magazine. It's a huge dream but I really hope I can get there one day.

I hope to someday see- Detroit come back from the terrible condition that some of the areas are in, there are absolutely beautiful old houses with extraordinary character that are abandoned and falling apart and it is so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment