Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some serious creator's block


Set of 4 paint sample coasters
^^^^^How cute are these?
I am suffering from some serious mental block. I cannot come up with any ideas for anything. Today I took a nap, this usually gives me some ideas, for some reason when I am just lying there or as I fall asleep I can think of some ideas. Today zippo, nothing. Boredom. GAH! I just got some new beads and chain in the mail the other day and that isn't even helping. I don't really know what to do to get out of this funk. Sitting on the computer doing nothing probably isn't helping either, but I'm pretending. I don't even want to make a treasury right now, and I ALWAYS want to make treasuries. Haha.
It also doesn't really help that it is rainy, windy, and down right depressing outside, maybe that is the problem. I am going to blame the weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment