Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last week of high school

So this week is my last full week of high school and then next week I just have 3 days of finals. Then I'm done, done! That just blows my mind. I know people say high school goes by fast but this was nuts. I can't even believe it. I feel like this year lasted about 2.5 seconds.
I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I get to get away from some of the annoying people I have spent 14 years of school with. When you live in a small town EVERYONE knows EVERYONE and it tends to get old. I get to finally do what I want and go to CCS next year wooooo! I can't wait for that. And also sad because I have to leave some of my friends of 14 years and after college its Hello! Real world. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. ;)

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment