Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recent Happenings



So I started college this week, it is exciting and scary at the same time. I have been trying to figure everything out and convert my Etsy shops to a new place and find the post office etc.. We will see how it goes trying to run it out of my dorm room but I am determined to make it work!

Since I am in school now I will only be shipping on Thursdays and Saturdays. This is the most convenient for me because I have both of those days off and will be able to spend some quality time working on shop things and wrapping up orders to ship.

For those of you who see things in my shop once and never again, this may change. I am going to try to be making more things that I can make multiples of, like best sellers so that more than one person can have one of my pieces. I have had a few pieces that have been doing really well like the art student pendant(not in various colors) and < a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/69493099/the-irish-hills-bead-link-necklace> the irish hills necklace.

Another thing is I am working on some new pieces that will be including more textiles, yarn, ribbons, fabric etc... in different ways so stay tuned for those!

Best,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment