Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Featured Seller-Bark Decor


Featured Seller- Bark Decor
I simply adore this shop, the girls have a wide variety of merchandise and I am just in love with their clothes!

1. What did you wanna be when you grew up?
I wanted to be either a singer or a horse trainer....

2. If you went to college where did you go and what was your major?
I went to Massachusetts college of Art and Design and studied Graphic Design, my sister Shana went to Roger Williams University and studied Creative Writing.

3. What are your favorite materials to work with?
My favorite material to work with currently is fabric. Especially in screen printing, there is a huge adrenaline rush when you see the results of your first screen pull, you never know what your going to get and the possibilities of turning hand printed fabrics into something functional are endless and exciting.

4.If you could be anything else what would you be?
I've always been super interested in Archeology....I hope to retire to the desert and dig for things.

5. How did you discover Etsy and what made you want to sell on it?
I discovered Etsy through a co-worker and immediately it got my gears turning. I had a lot of prints that I had done previously and thought what a great opportunity to get some out into the world.

6. If you could go back in time and give yourself some helpful advice what would it be?
Patience. You never know whats going to sell and you never really know when, patience is now a refined personal quality of mine :)

You can shop Bark Decor here.


Best,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment