Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daily Featured Item- Saturday

Todays featured Item is from threadspider:
This is an ACEO that thread spider made, which I really like, because it is made of fabric, ribbon, and buttons rather than paper. Its different and we all need some of that. The colors she used are really pretty and she has used cute decorative stitching. She has some really cool textile items and a big variety.Make sure you check out her shop!
Heres the link:
Have a great night everyone ;)
-Julie

4 comments:

  1. I might have to use that quote at the top of your blog on my husband! That is a beautiful ACEO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love that quote my mom found a wooden sign that said that and all I could say was perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm married to a oil painter and the quote sure fits him!

    Nice ACEO too!

    I always enjoy looking at your blog and have awarded you the "One Lovely Blog" award for your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete