Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a lovely day in Michigan..


School is finally over, which I am very very happy about. I have been sick for the past 4 days which was not fun at all. I had some kind of cold headache cramp disaster, which of course had to happen the week of finals.

I have tried to renew a few things on Etsy since I havent really listed anything new except for these earrings ^. But I am feeling better and its sunny so it should be a good day.
I was going to have a "Listing Fest" today because I went bead shopping and have about 12 new items, but of course my dad took the camera with him on the Hot Rod Power Tour. He won't be back till saturday so the new stuff is gonna have to wait, sorry everyone! I am trying to look through my pictures and see if I already have anything on the computer I haven't listed and I have found a few things so we'll see.

Off to make a panini and weed my veggie garden, Have a great day everyone!
(raspberry lemonade sounds really good ;) )

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment