Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back from CCS



I am back from my summer program at CCS and ready for some major Etsy action. I went a month with my shop open and not listing anything new so RobinsEgg was seriously dwindling in stock. I renewed a bunch of things this morning and will be listing some new vintage buttons tomorrow morning. I have pretty colors like aqua blue,purple, pale pink and some wooden toggles.

I took probably more than 500 pictures while I was at CCS and wanted to share a few that were my favorite.

I don't think that people give Detroit enough credit. It can be a great city if you know where to go and where not to go, just like any major city. The only thing I was not a fan of was how gray it all is. I can home and life was in technicolor. Everything here is so green!
I missed you, trees!

I took this one at the science center, it was one of those orbs where you touch it and they electricity transfers to your hand, it make for some very cool pictures.

Happy to be Home,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment