Thursday, January 27, 2011

Updating my policies

I tried to add a picture but my computer keeps freaking out ahhhh!!!!!!

{Insert Picture Here}


I updated my policies today, it was about time that I update a few things.
From now on I will not be breaking up listings to make custom orders. I have had a bunch of people ask me to do this in the past and I have done it for them but it really is not a good thing for me as I loose 2 listings for one and end up wasting supplies and time.

I am still happy to do custom orders for anyone ( I really do love doing them! Just not in this sense.)but please (oh pretty please) make them CUSTOM orders instead of lets pick and choose. I hope this will make it a little easier for me. Please allow 2-4 days for your order to be completed.I always feel bad because it ends up taking me longer to make orders for people also and I don't like making people wait for something they are excited for.
Thanks!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment