Monday, December 26, 2011

Featured Seller No.2- Chain Chain Chained


Chain Chain Chained
Seller- Regina

Chain Chain Chained is one of my newest favorites on Etsy. I discovered her shop when I took a business card from her awesome booth at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair and have been in love with her stuff ever since. Even the way everything was displayed at the fair was awesome.

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher, a doctor, a mother and an artist.
2. If you went to college where did you go and what was your major?
I went to College for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI. I majored in Graphic Design, but my favorite classes were printmaking, glass sculpture, book binding and silkscreen.
3. What are your favorite materials to work with?
I love working with metal, obviously. Mostly, I love hunting for treasures. If it's unusual, curious, and has a sense of history, I'll work it into my collection.
4. If you could have any other profession what would it be?
That's a tough one, I would like to continue on this creative endeavour, if I had a great voice, I'd pursue music. I don't know, I'm pretty happy doing what I'm doing.
5. How did you discover Etsy and what made you decide to sell on it?
I first heard of Etsy through a good friend who was making t-shirts, she encouraged me to list something, that was back in 2006. I've been an Etsy addict every since!
6. If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing about selling on Etsy what would it be?
Hmm, that is a tough one. I guess, I would tell myself you get out of it what you put into it.


You can find her shop here.

Also check out her blog.

Best,
Julie

1 comment: