Saturday, January 28, 2012

Midnight in Paris



For those of you who haven't seen this movie, run to the store or Netflix right now, it is to die for. For any art lover, history buff, or rom-com addict this movie is a must see. The cast is phenomenal and portray all of their roles with great passion.
Starring:
Owen Wilson
Rachel McAdams
Kathy Bates
Adrien Brody
Mimi Kennedy
Carla Bruni and so many more..
This movie is chock full of artists, writers, and musicians who all lived and enjoyed Paris in the 1920's. I found my self gasping every 2 seconds as a new person appeared. I can't even imagine being thrown in that world with such great creative minds.
The music in this movie is also fantastic, I finally downloading the soundtrack last night off of iTunes for $10.00, totally worth it!

I promise this movie will not disappoint!

Happy Saturday,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment