Saturday, February 4, 2012

Featured Seller - Handmade Colectibles


Say Hello to the lovely Cole Franke of HandmadeColectibles!

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was younger I wanted to be a dentist, teacher, ice skater and a mom. One of those ambitions came true.

2. If you went to college where did you go and what was your major?
I went to a community college and was studying to be an elementary teacher. During that process I married the man of dreams, became a mom and as I entered into that new season my plans and hopes changed.

3. What are your favorite materials to work with?
Wool felt. I love the texture and color variety.


4. If you could have any other profession what would it be?
My husband and I have dreams of moving overseas for missionary work someday. Until that day comes I am so blessed to be creating beautiful keepsakes for people all over the world. There really is nothing else I would want to be doing right now.


5. How did you discover Etsy and what made you decide to sell on it?
I stumbled upon Etsy about 5 years ago and was immediately obsessed. At the time I couldn't even imagine opening my own Etsy shop. It was one of my 30 things to do before 30. A few years later when I made the decision to give handmade colectibles a go, Etsy was my first choice.

6. If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing about selling on Etsy what would it be?
Don't get discouraged when certain ideas don't turn out as you'd hoped. Everything is a learning process. Keep on. Work hard. Do what works for you.

You can see the rest of her shop here.


Best wishes,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment