Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Etsy is rolling out Direct Checkout!


Thank the Lord, the day has come!!!! Etsy is FINALLY rolling out direct checkout to all of their shops. I cannot wait for this! For those of you that haven't seen the video, you will now finally be able to pay directly with a credit card on Etsy instead of going through PayPal. This is so exciting, I feel like I have been waiting forever for this because you always have the confused buyer who doesn't understand that PayPal isn't necessary. It's sad because you could lose that sale because people sometimes have the misconception that they cannot use Etsy.
Unfortunately it may take a month or two for them to reach it out to everyone but I will let you know as soon as my shops are updated with it.

This girl is singing Hallelujah !


Best,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment