Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Featured Seller- Which Goose





1.)What did you wanna be when you grew up?
I always answered that question when I was little as "a mommy." As a college student I wanted to be a writer, and now, I want to transition into a professional photographer.

2.)If you went to college where di you go ad what was your major?
Salisbury University on the Eastern Shore of Maryland ... I was a creative writing/ English major.

3.)What are your favorite materials to work with?
I love anything natural ... or old (as in vintage). I think the combination of the two is stunning.

4.) If you could have any other profession what would it be?
Something with fashion/photography would be so fun ... jet-setting to Paris and Milan.

5.) How to you discover Etsy and what made you decide you wanted to sell handmade?
A friend sent me a link and I was hooked! I've always made stuff for fun in my spare time, so this was a natural progression.

6.) If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice what would it be?

Hang in there!

Shop Now


Best wishes,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment